Size exclusion chromatography column for efficient extracellular vesicle isolation, suited to 500 µL sample loading volumes of biofluids and cell culture media.
Buying in bulk? We offer special discounts on bulk orders so that cost won't be a barrier to scale-up. Get in touch to request a quote.
- Precision isolation: Isolate exosomes and other extracellular vesicles from 500 µL of biofluids or cell culture media. Conveniently optimised for 500 µL sample loading volumes, a common sample volume in EV diagnostics and fundamental EV research.
- High purity: Remove soluble proteins effectively to obtain a highly purified EV isolate
- AFC-ready: Fully compatible with the Automatic Fraction Collector (AFC) for efficient and reproducible isolation
- Choose your resin series: Delve into more smaller particles with the 20 nm range, isolate small EVs with the 35 nm Gen 2 series, or opt for 70 nm Gen 2 columns for greater ApoB removal. Expect longer lead times for the 20 nm range.
- qEV Isolation Overview: Compare our qEV columns
- Scaling isolation for EV diagnostics? Get support via qEV PurePath for Diagnostics
- qEV Downstream Application Kits: Check out our kits for EV concentration and EV-RNA extraction
- Got questions? Learn more about the Gen 2 range and the 20 nm series or contact the team
Quality assurance: Izon products are designed and manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 13485:2016.