Size exclusion chromatography column for efficient extracellular vesicle isolation, suited to 1 mL sample loading volumes of biofluids and cell culture media.
Buying in bulk? We offer special discounts on bulk orders so that cost won't be a barrier to scale-up. Get in touch to request a quote.
- Precision isolation: isolate exosomes and other extracellular vesicles from 1 mL of biofluids or cell culture media. Conveniently optimised for 1 mL sample loading volumes, a common sample volume in EV diagnostics.
- High purity: Achieve ~99% soluble protein removal to obtain a highly purified EV isolate
- AFC-ready: Fully compatible with the Automatic Fraction Collector (AFC) for efficient and reproducible isolation
- Choose your resin series: Delve into more smaller particles with the 20 nm range, isolate small EVs with the 35 nm Gen 2 series, or opt for 70 nm Gen 2 columns for greater ApoB removal. Expect longer lead times for the 20 nm range.
- qEV Isolation Overview: Compare our qEV columns
- Scaling isolation for EV diagnostics? Get support via qEV PurePath for Diagnostics
- qEV Downstream Application Kits: Check out our kits for EV concentration and EV-RNA extraction
- Got questions? Learn more about the Gen 2 range and the 20 nm series or contact the team
Quality assurance: Izon products are designed and manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 13485:2016