qEV RNA Extraction Kit
Simple, Standardisable, High-Yield RNA Extraction.
The qEV RNA Extraction Kit enables repeatable and standardised extraction of high-quality RNA from samples enriched with extracellular vesicles (EVs).
- Rapid RNA extraction from EVs. Extraction of RNA can be achieved within 15–20 minutes.
- High yield using a simple column-based filtration system which minimises sample dilution.
- Variable elution volume. Extracted RNA can be collected in an elution volume of 50–100 µL. This provides flexibility within the workflow while optimising the sample for downstream applications.
- Compatible with downstream applications. Extracted RNA can be used for qPCR, microarrays, and next-generation sequencing applications to assess disease progression, monitor therapeutic responses, and carry out risk assessments of new drugs or environmental chemicals.
- Suitable for various samples including biofluids. The kit enables extraction of RNA with superior quality and quantity from isolated EVs delivered from biofluids including plasma and urine as well as in vitro cell culture supernatants.
The qEV RNA Extraction Kit can be used together with the qEV Concentration Kit, or separately if required.
Contains 50 sample preparations.
Biofluids and conditioned cell culture media
Type of RNA purified
All sizes. Isolates more miRNAs than other methods and is not biased by GC content.
Does not contain phenol, a hazardous chemical which can impact RNA analysis
Product Code: RXT01
Produced for Izon by Norgen Biotek Corp.