qEV RNA Extraction Kit
Simple, Standardisable RNA Extraction with High Yield.
The qEV RNA Extraction Kit enables highly repeatable and standardised extraction of high-quality RNA from concentrated EV samples. Intact RNA is obtained without contamination of non-vesicular nucleic acids.
- Rapid RNA extraction from EVs. Extraction of RNA can be achieved within 15–20 minutes.
- High yield. The lack of complicated filtration systems avoids massive sample dilution and the column-based technique ensures good recovery. Furthermore, the method shows no bias toward any size range or sequence content.
- Variable elution volume. Extracted RNA can be collected in an elution volume of 50–100 µL. This enables the workflow to be standardised and reduces variability and bias as well as optimising the sample preparation for downstream applications.
- Compatible with downstream applications. Extracted RNA can be used for qPCR, microarrays, and Next-Generation Sequencing applications to assess disease progression, monitor therapeutic responses, and carry out risk assessments of new drugs or environmental chemicals.
- Suitable for various samples including biofluids. The kit enables extraction of RNA with superior quality and quantity from isolated EVs delivered from biofluids including plasma and urine as well as in-vitro cell culture supernatants.
Contains 50 sample preparations.
|Sample types||Plasma, serum, urine, cell culture supernatant, bronchioalveolar lavage fluid, cerebrospinal fluid|
|Size of RNA purified||
All sizes including miRNA and small RNA (<200 nucleotides)
50–100 µL (user can select elution volume)
Produced for Izon by Norgen Biotek Corp.