qNano - Gold
The World's Most Detailed Information for Each Individual Nanoparticle.
qNano Gold directly measures the properties of individual nanoparticles in solution:
Effective surface charge and Zeta Potential
The measurement precision for each individual particle enables concentration to be defined across a size range - allowing meaningful comparison of results from research groups around the world.
A Gold Standard System - Improved Ease of Use and Stability
The technology and systems surrounding the qNano Gold have moved forwards very rapidly:
- qEV purification greatly reduces the concentration of fouling protein particles in biological samples.
- The Reagent Kits make all aspects of system setup and calibration very repeatable, and further reduce non-specific binding of particles to the nanopore.
- Enhanced signal extraction allows larger nanopores to be used for any given sample, reducing the risk of blockages.
- Software assistants help the user to tune the nanopore to the ideal settings for their sample particles, and reduce experimental errors.
Simple, Proven Technology
Resistive pulse sensing at the micro scale has been around for more than 60 years, and is a mainstay of hospital laboratories for performing Complete Blood Counts. Izon's TRPS (Tunable Resistive Pulse Sensing) is built on the same simple foundations, with no complicated settings or algorithms. Calibration particles are used as part of every measurement procedure to optimise accuracy.
A World of Applications
qNano’s capabilities far outweigh its small size. Hundreds of research groups throughout the world are discovering new things in a range of research areas including:
- Extracellular vesicles
- Nano and micro bubbles
- Drug delivery particles
- Viruses and vaccines
qNano Gold System Components
The qNano Gold system has all of the ingredients that you need to get going:
- The qNano base unit, fluid cell and variable pressure module (VPM)
- Control Suite Software, with built in experiment planning and measurement assistants. Also available in a CFR21 Part 11 compliant version.
- A training kit with nanopores, calibration particles and reagents to complete the training modules